(I can't take credit for the photo above-I found it on google)!Chris has been working A LOT of Overtime...Last Thursday to Saturday he worked from 6 am to AT LEAST 630! By the end of a Long Tiring week, when it comes to his 'last day of the week' He is usually feeling....sick. Sunday he was just feeling sick. His body in general-Sick. He couldn't really 'pin-point' He said, "I'm feeling off today'. He rested on Sunday....all day. He also watched a movie called-Fat Sick & Nearly Dead. This movie, I guess in a way, Inspired him. He isn't doing the whole 'diet' as the movie showed BUT...there are going to (has been) be some drastic changes (drastic to me)!
After watching the movie, Chris went off to the store to search for green leafy veggies. I made baked chicken & potatoes for lunch/dinner. Chris chopped them up & put them in a salad! For breakfast on Monday he had orange juice, banana & nuts. He brought the left over chicken & potatoes along with a salad (he added raspberries to this salad-he said is tasted REALLY good with them in it). He said he bought a turkey wrap & since he worked over time his boss order pizza (he had 1 slice).
You would think....
If he woke up at about 4:30...got ready for work, left at 5:30 to be to work at 6. Worked until 8:30, got home at about 9 he would crash (that's what he usually does). He stayed up an extra hour. Got back up on time (4:30) and WAS MR TURBO. Oh. My. Word. No Joke. He asked if I could get up & help him make his salad this morning (5:00-I was...a zombie.) It felt like he was running circles around me. He had SO much energy...
He wants me to start feeding bud more of what he has been eating. He said, "He will probably start feeling better & will probably not need to sleep as much." NO NAP...I guess THIS MOMA.....NEEDS to start this 'turbo-diet' too!
Today, I am hitting the local farmers market to check out their fresh produce, see how their prices are. I have been to the farmers market before, but that was last year (before fall/winter months set in). Sometime this week I would like to go Berry Picking, So, If any of my family/friends would like to join me (I don't want to go alone) Please get in touch with me!

No comments:
Post a Comment