Where do I buy Our Books?? I go to Kitsap Regional Library's Used Book Sales!
Why Do I love checking out their Book Sales? Last time I went to a Sale they were having having their $3.00 bag sale! I had my own bag so I used it, When I was done The lady said, "That's not a lot of books....all you have to pay is $1.00" I got 9 cardboard books for $1.00!!!!

Check their Calender out here to see when the Next Book Sale will be!
Why Do I love checking out their Book Sales? Last time I went to a Sale they were having having their $3.00 bag sale! I had my own bag so I used it, When I was done The lady said, "That's not a lot of books....all you have to pay is $1.00" I got 9 cardboard books for $1.00!!!!
Check their Calender out here to see when the Next Book Sale will be!

2 comments:
We used to LOVE going to that sale when we lived in Silverdale. I scored some AWESOME deals on books, and the people are so very sweet. I was looking at a heavy duty paper punch on time there, it was marked $7. I decided I shouldn't spend that right then. When I checked out, they asked if I was still interested. They offered to sell it to me for $1! SOLD!
That's awesome! New books are soooo expensive!
Post a Comment