On Friday Night we went to the Houston's house for fellowship. They invited all the 'younger' couples of the church. Chris & I have been married the longest out of all the other couples that came (3 years in Dec). There have been A LOT of weddings in the past almost 3 years (Praise the Lord)! Which means there have been LOTS of babies born (Praise the Lord) in the past almost 2 years(in Oct)!
I totally spaced & did not take photos of anything after dinner was ready. (oopss)
But, here are a few photos below. The first one was a Yummy Salad I made & brought. The other ones are of Bud & Zeke playing on the trampoline! (fun)! The last photo is of Bud...he climbed Into the baby bouncy! ha!







I totally spaced & did not take photos of anything after dinner was ready. (oopss)
But, here are a few photos below. The first one was a Yummy Salad I made & brought. The other ones are of Bud & Zeke playing on the trampoline! (fun)! The last photo is of Bud...he climbed Into the baby bouncy! ha!

4 comments:
Looks like fun! We can't wait to get out there and see all of you. When we left you were a teen, and now you are a wife and mother. You are doing a great job. Praise the Lord! We love you guys!
The picture of Zeke on the trampoline behind Bud is hilarious!! Looks like they are great little pals. Glad you all had a great time!
Love the pic of Bud and Zeke both "crashed" on the trampoline!!! It was a great night!!
Looks like a great time! I'm glad you got to go and have so much fun! Thanks for sharing your photos!
Post a Comment